Image Map

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July Currently

This should have been up at the start of the month...but pregnancy brain won again. :(

Join Oh' Boy 4th Grade Link Up Here!

I love, love, love the sound of laughter. It always makes me smile.

I try not to dwell on the fact that this baby is going to be here in a matter of days, but let's face it, that is a bit hard. I have my bags packed, my classroom is looking decent, and my house is NOT a total disaster. However there is always a list of things I feel must be getting done.

What are your list of musts before a baby? Hey what is on your list of musts before the school year starts?



2 comments:

  1. So glad that I am not the only one who considers it "current" to join up with Farley in the MIDDLE of July. Truth: I've joined in on the last day of the month more than once! Congrats on your new arrival... and happy new (school) year!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little late in the game too! No worries! Congratulations on your little one...prayers for an easy delivery! My must do before baby has been food in the freezer, both times! Now is a little late for that for you, BUT, I guess you could go buy some freezer lasagna if you don't have anything else! Who wants to worry about food when you have a new baby to tend to?!

    Blessings, Sarah Burk
    FCS and Then Some

    ReplyDelete