Image Map

Sunday, May 3, 2015

May Currently

I am linking up with Farley for the May Currently. Look out for my button under her Looky Lou!


LISTENING: I am currently listening and half watching Fixer Upper on HGTV. I absolutely love to watch houses become beautiful. And then I am wishing I could run into one of those guys that stalk the Home Depot and they could come finish my basement for me. Oh well a girl can dream. 

LOVING: I love being home on Sundays. I love trying to keep things simple and not too busy so I can focus on my favorite things - snuggles. My little V is 9 months now and cuddling with her is the best. As soon as V is in bed, G is the next one wanting some Mommy time. I can't say I really mind. :)

THINKING: I really should go to bed early. We have had a houseful of sickies this week which has meant lots of sleepless nights. I don't mind helping on of my sweet angels but really I should go to bed early since tomorrow is Monday. 

WANTING: I recently found out I would be transferring to a new school for the 2015-2016 year. I can't wait to get into my new room and start making it home. Hoping to be in by mid-June. Fingers crossed. 

NEEDING: I would really love an ice cream cone...almost 9 sooooo I should avoid the freezer. Making my mouth water just thinking about it.

SUMMER, YES, HOPE, DREAM: My kids and I will be working at This Is the Place Heritage Park this summer. A few hours of unplugged, piece of history, fun. My siblings, parents, nieces, nephews, and my family will be spending a week at Lake Powell - sun, water and lots of fun. I can't wait. I am hoping to read a few books that are my choice this summer - by my choice I mean a book or two that have nothing to do with school. Not sure if it will happen but here is hoping. Finally, I am hoping to get lots of lesson planning done this summer. I can't wait to get things organized and put into binders. 

Well that is me - currently. Have a great week!

Don't forget to check out other Currently posts at Farley's

4 comments:

  1. Omgosh! I love your blog! Your family is beautiful!
    I love HGTV as well. I am currently looking to buy a home for the first time! I can't wait to have a place to get started on all sorts of projects in.
    I am new to blogging and would love for you to visit my blog every now and then!

    Good luck at your new school!

    Sammy!
    The Rustic Apple

    http://therusticapple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SHOULD go to bed too!

    I hope your summer is AWESOME :) Good luck with the new school and such!

    Anisa at Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the colors on your blog! I am jealous of your summer plans! Sounds like the perfect way to relax.

    ReplyDelete