Image Map

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Currently...


Listening: It is extremely weird to hear both Leap Frog and motorcycle game playing in the background at the same time. I can't mind too much - I love having the kids close by. 
Loving: I have been busy at my new classroom and here at home trying to accomplish as many things as I can before Baby #3 decides to join our little family. 
Thinking: Like I stated above there is constantly things to do...hey just being a mom means there is always plenty to do. I am feeling a bit guilty for not getting up and putting a load in or at least folding the one currently in the dryer...guess I know what I will be doing as soon as I finish here.
Wanting: I am hoping I can convince my sweet hubby to make cookies. However, it is Father's Day so I may wait just to be nice.
Needing: I am always thirsty these days!
3 Vacay Essentials: There never seems like I will have enough time to get anything done. Yet while I feel stressed and want more time I am more than happy just to hold my kids and do nothing productive. Finally I would love some new shorts and even a t-shirt or two but is it really worth it for 4-5 more weeks of pregnancy? 

Happy 34 weeks to Baby #3!



I am new to linking up...and probably did something wrong...but I wanted to give credit where credit is due! Thanks Farley for the cute Currently!
Oh' boy fourth grade

No comments:

Post a Comment