Image Map

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

New Space!

After two years of working in a wonderful school it was an extremely hard decision to relocate. I chose to leave wonderful people and an incredible school behind in order to get more time with my little kiddos. My previous commute was almost 45 minutes long...twice a day and that starts to add up. Then you add in the fact that my previous school was an extended day program and the time spent away from home was more than I felt like I could give. With more that a few tears I said goodbye to one group of friends and headed towards my new teaching adventure.

I am thrilled to report that after only a few hours I feel like my new school will also be a good fit. Extra bonus...my new commute is 10 minutes! SCORE one for Mom!

With a new school comes a new space...
oh the possibilities!








See those two darlings? Those are two of the three most important reasons I made this move. Man I am lucky to have them!

Does anyone else struggle with deciding where everything should go? What would be the best use of my space? I can't wait to share the end product with you. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment